FavourUp Nominated for Rising Star at Influencer Marketing Awards
Andre Wang | 04 Mar 2019
We are excited to announce that FavourUp has been nominated for Rising Star at Influencer Marketing Awards 2019, among other big giants in the industry.
FavourUp strives to help more ethical brands’ voice be heard through sustainable influencer marketing, and make positive impacts on the industry with most innovative and avant-garde brands.
The nominees of the awards in other categories include HYPR, Tagger, Takumi, and The Goat Agency.
The final winner will be announced later in March. Wish us luck!
- Let your Influencer Generated Content Endorse Your Brand
- Introducing the Platform Mastering Your Influencer Marketing
- Instagram @Mentions Take A Greater Importance For Brands
- Tried and tested: how to increase your followers by 20% in one day
- Twitter cracking down on fake accounts allows for more meaningful connections for businesses
- Instagram’s new feature for visually impaired relies on influencer involvement
- Top 7 Ethical Influencers Sustainable Fashion Brands Should Work With
- What Type of Sustainability Consumers Expect at London Fashion Week AW19
- Influencer Endorsements are Fashion Brands’ New Sustainability Certification