FavourUp Partners with Stylus at Decoded Future for Sustainable Future
Andre Wang | 10 Jun 2020
Sustainability, a circular economy, and transparency were among the key topics discussed this month at the Decoded Future London summit.
FavourUp partners with Stylus this year and will exhibit at Decoded Future annual summit at County Hall, London. With over 650 global retail brands and innovative thinkers, FavourUp met brand innovators across the fashion, beauty, luxury, hospitality, lifestyle and wellness industries, to discuss new spark collaboration as a game changer to a sustainable future.
Held at County Hall in association with Stylus, a global trends intelligence company, the one-day event brought together executives from various companies in beauty, fashion, hospitality, and technology.
Katie Baron, Head of Retail at Stylus said: “Help is the new brand halo. For an audience that’s ambitious but highly risk-averse, offering a helping leg up in the real world will have huge mileage. But consider the downside of the always-on era: sticking power. Content flashes by so quickly that it’s hardly worth a glance. For a generation that’s actively seeking support and reliable information, it’s key to build connections they can count on, which is why brands should be episodic in their communications.”
Aside from the partnership with Stylus, this year FavourUp founded a new sustainable initiative in influencer marketing – Influence for Good™ , which is a community of positive lifestyle influencers. At FavourUp, we has been helping clients communicate their social impact through influencer content across touch-points The community also run regular events to invite ethical fashion brands and positive lifestyle influencers to come together to facilitate on-site collaborations and continuously discuss the future of the industry.
- Why Communities are Critical: Influencing Local Demographics
- FavourUp is Part of Farfetch Dream Assembly Shaping the Future of Fashion Retial
- FavourUp named as one of Creative Industries Council’s ‘Ones to Watch’
- FavourUp Nominated for Rising Star at Influencer Marketing Awards
- FavourUp Teams Up with Common Objective Amid New Influencer Marketing Standards.
- Influencer Endorsements are Fashion Brands’ New Sustainability Certification
- Instagram @Mentions Take A Greater Importance For Brands
- Instagram’s new feature for visually impaired relies on influencer involvement
- Introducing the Platform Mastering Your Influencer Marketing
- Let your Influencer Generated Content Endorse Your Brand