FavourUp is nominated as Best Innovation in Fashion Retail at Drapers Awards
Hot on the back of our success at the Sustainable Startup Awards, we’re now in the running for ‘Best Innovation in Fashion Retail’ at the Drapers Awards 2019.
About The Drapers Awards
Drapers is a business-to-business magazine and website covering the fashion retail sector. It was founded on 6 August 1887 to cover the women's clothing retail trade, but today spans the whole fashion retail sector, including wider retail issues such as digital transformation, technological advances and the management of supply chains.
Drapers also hosts a series of conferences, events and awards ceremonies throughout the year to recognize the best-performing businesses and to share learnings.
The Drapers Awards have been recognising outstanding service, design and innovation from the very best fashion retailers, brands and suppliers in the UK and Ireland for the past 29 years. The awards have been given a shake-up, with new categories that celebrate the disrupters in the industry and emerging design talents.
- Why Communities are Critical: Influencing Local Demographics
- FavourUp is Part of Farfetch Dream Assembly Shaping the Future of Fashion Retial
- FavourUp named as one of Creative Industries Council’s ‘Ones to Watch’
- FavourUp Nominated for Rising Star at Influencer Marketing Awards
- FavourUp Teams Up with Common Objective Amid New Influencer Marketing Standards.
- Influencer Endorsements are Fashion Brands’ New Sustainability Certification
- Instagram @Mentions Take A Greater Importance For Brands
- Instagram’s new feature for visually impaired relies on influencer involvement
- Introducing the Platform Mastering Your Influencer Marketing
- Let your Influencer Generated Content Endorse Your Brand